Apr 11, 2022
Cordova Bay Association Annual General Meeting, April 27th 7:30PM at 55+ Center, Cordova Bay School
Yes, there will be door prizes! Enter at the door and you could win one of four great prizes.
Cordova Bay Association for Community Affairs Annual General Meeting – April 27, 2022 7:30PM – At 55+ Center, Cordova Bay School
1. Welcome & Call to Order
2. Territorial Acknowledgement
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Approval of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting
5. Guest Speaker ~ Cameron Scott (Manager, Community Planning, District of Saanich)
*** Putting the updated Cordova Bay LAP into action ***
6. President’s Report
7. Treasurer’s Report (Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2021)
~ Appointment of the Financial Reviewer for the 2022 Fiscal Year
8. CBA Committee Reports & Activities
~ Membership Report
~ Planning Report
~ Transportation Report
9. Election of Directors
10. New Business
11. Motion to Adjourn
See the Treasurer’s report here.
See the Draft Minutes from our last AGM on April 28, 2021 here.