Nov 12, 2021
Cordova Bay Local Area Plan Update, November 29th, 2021
Hello, the following message is from Saanich Council
This email is the official notification that the Cordova Bay Local Area Plan Update will be considered by Saanich Council at a Committee of the Whole meeting to be held on Monday, November 29, 2021, in Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 29, 2021
commencing at 7:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall
770 Vernon Avenue
Although in-person attendance is now permitted, space for attendees in the Council Chambers is extremely limited due to COVID-19 related safety measures. It is available on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended that applicants and/or residents who wish to attend the meeting in person have an alternate plan for electronic participation in case space is not available. Electronic or telephone participation is strongly recommended.
To register to speak at the meeting via telephone or video on MS Teams:
- Email the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to email@example.com; or
- Phone 250-475-5501 and specify which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
Instructions will be emailed to all registrants on the afternoon of the meeting.
Written correspondence received up to 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting will be copied to Council for their consideration. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
The agenda package is available online, the Thursday before the meeting at Saanich.ca/agenda .
An opportunity to speak during the meeting will be available, please watch the webstream for details. All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca
If you have any questions concerning the report’s contents, please contact the Planning Department at 250-475-5471. If you have any questions concerning meeting procedures, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 250-475-5501 or by email at email@example.com .