Oct 18, 2021
LAP Check-In & Establishing Community Planning, Monday October 25th, 2021
This email is a notification that the following two reports will be considered by the Saanich Council at a Committee of the Whole meeting to be held on Monday, October 25, 2021, in Council Chambers, Saanich Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue, commencing at 7:00 p.m.
· Check-in on Local Area Plan Updates
· Establishing Community Planning Work Plan Priorities after Local Area Plan Pause
Written correspondence received up to 12:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting will be copied to Council for their consideration. Correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence submitted to the District of Saanich in response to our notification of meeting, will form part of the public record.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we strongly encourage residents to submit their support or opposition in writing to email@example.com or participate in the meeting via electronic participation (telephone or weblink). Although in-person attendance is now permitted, space for attendees in the council chambers is extremely limited due to COVID-19 related safety measures. It will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended that any residents who wish to attend the meeting in person have an alternate plan for electronic participation in case space is not available.
Enquiries and comments may be submitted by mail or by email and must be received no later than 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
Alternatively, you may register to speak at the meeting by:
- Emailing the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to email@example.com; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
The report and agenda package will be available for viewing on the Saanich website on the Thursday before the meeting Saanich.ca/agendas
If you have any questions with respect to the contents of the report, please contact the Planning Department at 250-475-5471. If you have any questions with respect to meeting procedures, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 250-475-5501 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .