Mar 09, 2022
CORDOVA BAY LOCAL AREA PLAN – Final Opportunity for Public Input
The Proposed Cordova Bay Local Area Plan will be in front of Saanich Council for their final decision on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
Everyone’s voice is important! We encourage you to express your support (or otherwise) to Council before the March 15th noon deadline via email, written submission, or online in person the day of the meeting (see below for details).
The Proposed Plan can be viewed on the Saanich website at
Cordova Bay Local Area Plan Update |District of Saanich
The CBA strongly supports the proposed new LAP. We realize that such a comprehensive document will
not meet all wishes but, after an extensive 3-year process, feel it is worthy to be approved.
To submit your comments:
- Send your comments to Council by emailing email@example.com
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
To register to speak at the meeting via telephone or video on MS Teams:
- Email the meeting date, agenda item you wish to speak to, and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone 250-475-5501 and specify the meeting date (March 15th ) and agenda item (Cordova Bay LAP) you wish to speak to.
Date: TUESDAY, MARCH 15, 2022
Time: 7:00 P.M
SAANICH MUNICIPAL HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS